i just received my amazon associate report and looks like i could start making a living rom this blogging thing. i’ve earned a whopping $3.58 over the past year. yep, that should support the family for a while.
i guess i should post some more links if i am really going to get any click throughs and have anyone buy a book through my amazon associate account. here are the books i have been reading lately.
- exclusion & embrace: a theological exploration of identity, otherness, and reconciliation by miroslav volf – a difficult but very good read. volf is awesome.
- your GOD is too safe: rediscovering the wonder of a GOD you can’t control by mark buchanan – we went through this in our small group. we then went through another buchanan book, “things unseen: living in light of forever.” i enjoyed this book but i was the only one in the small group who did.
- mere CHRISTianity by c.s. lewis – we are going through this now in our small group. oh how i love lewis … and the small group that i am a part of.
- the roundtable pulpit by john mcclure – dr. mcclure has helped me a little with the dissertation/project for my d.min. his book is really good (though the cover looks pretty stupid). a wonderful book on collaboration in preaching.
other recent terrell buys from amazon.
- logitech tablet keyboard for ipad – this was noah thing. i tried to convince him to get a keyboard case instead but he doesn’t like them for some reason.
- asus transformer tablet – this was adam’s graduation present along with the keyboard dock. we talked and figured out that a tablet desktop combination was probably better for his college experience than a laptop would be. i’m a little jealous.
now go buy some of this crap … i mean great stuff … so i can get a little more amazon love.